logo or seal for South Whidbey School District

Open Public Records

This web portal allows you to submit your public records request online as well as send and receive updates regarding your request. The State of Washington Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW, does not require a governmental body to create new information, to do legal research, or to answer questions. Furthermore, RCW 42.56.070(8) prohibits providing lists of individuals (teachers, staff, etc.) requested for commercial purposes.

  ** Educational records must be requested directly from the school. **

  ** Special education records can be requested by calling 360-221-6808 ext2206. **

Contact the public records officer at 360-221-6808 ext 2245 if you have questions. 


Search 36 requests and counting.

Make Request

Make a new public records request.